Bars Smile: Attention Danger?

bars smile, tooth, tooth health, beuaty
It is now possible between two appointments to be whiten teeth at a cost much lower than the dentist: Welcome to the bars to smile! These institutions are multiplying before our eyes, are they really safe? They comply with European standards in terms of health and why dentists they rebelled against it? Investigation.

Thanks to Roland's Herron, dentist and president of the Confederation of Trade Unions and Isabelle Zabiego dental, dentist.

I tried to smile a bar (or almost ...)

Defying the warning hammered by the National Association of dentists, and finally listening to my courage (well above my head which threatened to fire me if I was testing it! Besides, why she did not test it ?! Are there risks?), I pushed the door of a bar in Paris smile. No white wall or smell bleach on the horizon, the atmosphere so sterile hospital is not the taste of home. Medical codes are erased, and the message is clear: here is rather "welcome to my hairdresser Marco trendy", that "strong casters and Mr. fillings dentist." The aesthetic bonus!

No rock star, yet the bar smiling full house. It waits his turn without making waves, with or without appointment, to afford a smile whiter than white. Well, it's mine. Come on, do not slam the teeth, the little girl who t'apostrophe not going to eat you! "You want the information?". No time to dwell on my fears, she unpacks her speech. White teeth, shiny glaze, and without it costing you an arm ... I adhere to his promise illico. The bars would then smile as well as my dentist, unless I break my ELP?!

Fully packed, I promise not to insult my boss asked me what trap they sent me. Damn, I do not have my medical certificate in good standing to show their credentials. How do I prove that I have healthy teeth and gums? Trivia. The young woman is confined to simple questions: caries? A tendency to have gum disease? Not even a questionnaire or to sign a release. I wonder if eventually there would be no trap!

I'll be able to win two shades in 20 minutes

She hands me a display line on which are all fake baby teeth whiter with each other and declare that I am "N32". It is serious that? "No, you're like the vast majority of customers," she replies. Here I am reassured. She says that I can win at least two shades in 20 minutes for only € 79. I really want to get caught up in the game What's the protocol?

With a small "rag" moistened cleaning products tied to the tip of the index, it tells me how to clean my teeth. And the swab there is to do what? "The gums, madam, your gums!" I fall from the sky: no thorough brushing, no scaling. This is the bare minimum. I ask to see more before you leap. She shows the alignment of high-design seating egg, in which clients, mouth obstructed by a gutter, patiently waiting for a pair of glasses on his nose. Why the outfit? "To protect the lamp emitting LED that will be placed in front of the teeth to activate the properties of the gel WHG1". Oh, it's dangerous? Is there anything in this gel? She unpacks the scientific jargon and insists that everything is low-dose, and my baby teeth do not fear anything!

The young woman hands me a gutter filled with the famous standard size freezing. She explains that it will be up to me as a great place. And it does not help me. In fact, she has no right to have any contact with the mouth of the customer. Really? And if the gutter inadvertently falls to the ground what do I do? I replace? She tells me she will be there if needed.

I informed him that I got information and the taste of the gel is far from pleasant as the cold sensation that spreads in the mouth. She did not contradict. Must we really suffer to be beautiful ... the mouth? The collective enthusiasm of customers in the ultra bright smiles, finally convinced me.

Come on, I took the leap next week? In making appointments, the young woman warns me: "After six months, your teeth will not be so white.'ll Have to return at least twice a year for optimum results." I am annoyed by my calculation to keep the killer smile: € 79 x 2 = € 158 passages. Hey, will have to p'ĂȘtre I think asking for a raise to my boss .... After all, that's the case!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hotsxy - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes