The Ritual and Passionate Kiss Nazarene ( Video )

The ritual and passionate kiss Nazarene

It is customary to kiss Maria Eugenia Rito women wherever you go. Be a festival or a program that is invited, as the last issue of BVD.

The other guest on the program Nazarene Angel Velez de Brito was the final rite that asked for a "beak". She will work this summer in Villa Carlos Paz to Peter and Paula Chaves agreed, but did not think what was coming was a passionate kiss with tongue included.

Earlier, the former star of "The Journal of Buenos Aires" and questioned ShowMatch Dancing phone votes was eliminated in 2011 where the latest finery. Even so, he revealed that he always interested in being in the cycle of Marcelo Tinelli: "I knew I was not going to win, but participated because I like to dance."

And ritual is not afraid to be closing the doors of Ideas del Sur: "I ​​am grateful to Tinelli. But the difference is that I do this without speculating anything. I never will again call for a jury because I'm real. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hotsxy - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes