Charlie Sheen: "I'm not crazy"


Sobar News,- Charlie Sheen says the antics that led the headlines last year lost. "I'm not crazy. That one episode," the actor said, smiling, during the Television Critics Association feast of the Fox network.

"I am different from the person I am today. I am more focused and with a strong foundation in reality," said Sheen. 46 years old actor is preparing for new programs, Anger Management, who stars and produces. He said the players are ready to record 10 episodes in six weeks.

"I've been at this for 30 years. It's nice to be in a situation where the people who work with motivated with my ideas. That I did not last long," he said.

Sheen said that instead of active on Twitter, has spent more time with your kids, your family and concentrate on work. "I am a single guy having fun with their children."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hotsxy - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes