Roselyne Bachelot, how she lost 20 pounds



Roselyne Bachelot noted that it is a lot thinner since he returned to the government. It's not wrong. Minister of Solidarity and Social Cohesion has recently lost his own admission, twenty pounds.

What makes the "tilt" it is a "check-up at the Georges Pompidou Hospital," said Roselyne Bachelot in "Gala". "A great teacher reminds me:" Here you are at a crossroads'. "A situation that the Minister said in particular by the" toxic lifestyle "caused by his work.

"It connects sometimes 2-3 There are numerous receptions breakfast meeting, where it does not serve two ham and clear water!." Roselyne Bachelot acknowledged.

"So I changed my lifestyle completely. I lost 20 pounds!" Said the minister. As for his secret, he can be summarized in two words: moderation and a gym.

"I do not plan that is currently one of the magazines I just cut parts, and avoid sugar and fat .. Above all, I ate it all, if there is no possibility of social life and live in frustration I drank. Lots of water and green tea and me make two to three times a week fitness workout with a great coach. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hotsxy - Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes